ROCK PICKER MACHINE "COLLECTOR"
Machines are specially designed for remove stones and other unevenness from the soil.
For cleaning the soil mainly by stones and other unevenness caused by random pieces of bricks, tiles, tree roots, pieces of plastic and the like.
- hydraulic drive drum;
- drum with 3 working combs, equipped with 16 surface-welded teeth (hardness 45-50 HRC);
- lattice rake with 15 wear-resistant teeth (from excavator);
Hydraulic system of:
- working depth / unloading of the bucket;
- working / transport position of the drawbar;
- non-stop spring-protection on combs;
- hose protection shields on the Drawbar and frame;
Safety (mechanical) transport locking system for:
- on the drum;
- on the drawbar;
|Technical Characteristic||UPS 14|
|Power requirement||HP||70 - 150|
|Working width (of the cradle)||m||1,52|
|Work bodies - Work teeth||pcs||15|
|Maximal diameter of the collected stones (rocks)||mm||600|
|Height of unloading||m||0,9|
|Volume of the bunker for stones collecting||m3||1,65|
|Wheels||500 / 50 - 17" 18PR : 16.00 x 17"|
|Internal diameter of the drawbar eye||mm||Ø 40|
Have you questions?