Personal Data Protection Policy
The protection of each client's personal data is of utmost importance for MADARA AGRO EOOD. The Personal Data Protection Policy describes how we process your data and what measures we take to protect it, where and how we collect your personal information, and which are your rights regarding the information we hold for you.
1. WHAT INFORMATION WE KEEP AND PROCESS?
We collect the following personal data:
- Your first and last name;
- Contact address;
- Contact phone.
"MADARA AGRO" Ltd. does not process personal data for persons under 18 without the consent of their parents or legal representatives.
2. FOR WHAT WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
We use your personal data for one, several or for all purposes:
- To send you a response to a request made by you.
- To let you know about new or existing products of MADARA AGRO Ltd.
- To send you an up-to-date price list.
- To let you know about current promotions.
- To provide you with useful advice and important information in the field of agricultural machinery.
- To send you invitations to upcoming exhibitions and events we organize or participate in.
- To search for your opinion (through online consultation) to improve the quality of our service and the products we offer.
- To manage and execute your orders for delivery of MADARA AGRO’s products.
3. WHO CAN SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We work with partners who can process your personal data on our behalf but only if they meet our storage, processing, and data protection standards. These may be transport companies, carriers, courier or postal companies who deliver documents or other items on behalf of MADARA AGRO EOOD.
4. HOW WILL YOU GET INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS, PROMOTIONS, UPCOMING EVENTS, ETC.?
Only if you have explicitly stated that you agree we will send you e-mail information about our new products, special offers, price lists and more. If you do not agree or want to withdraw it, you can do so in one of the following ways:
- via the unsubscribe link included in each email we send you
- or by sending us an email to refuse at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR DATA?
If you have permitted the processing of your personal data by MADARA AGRO Ltd., you have the following options at any time:
- access to the personal data you provide and information related to processing after the appropriate identification;
- the right to request a correction, deletion or blocking of your personal data;
- the right to object at any time against the processing of your personal data when there are legitimate reasons for doing so;
- the right to refuse the processing of your personal data for the purpose of receiving an electronic bulletin and other marketing communications;
- the right to complain to the Commission of Personal Data Protection if you believe that your data protection rights have been violated.
Each of any rights you can describe by sending an email to: email@example.com or by sending a letter to: Shumen, 9700, 1 Madara Blvd., to Madara Agro Ltd.
6. FOR WHAT PERIOD DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We keep and process your data in accordance with the law and we never hold it for longer than is necessary. After the finish with the process of your data, MADARA AGRO Ltd destroys them unless the current legislation provides otherwise.
7. DATA PROTECTION
We treat your personal data as strictly confidential. To protect them, we take precautions, including administrative, technical and physical measures.
8. CONTACT US
If you want to describe any of your rights or if you have any questions about this policy or the way your personal data is processed, please contact us in one of the following ways:
- via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post office: Shumen, 9700, 1 Madara Blvd., to Madara Agro Ltd.
9. POLICY CHANGE
It is possible periodically update this policy. After the change, will be published the update on the website of MADARA AGRO Ltd. - www.madaraagro.com. If the changes we make are substantial, we can also post a message on the site.
The latest change to GDPR is made on May 22, 2018.